- Move your circle by mouse in order to hit the right expressions and to avoid the incorrect ones.
- Think fast! You have 15 seconds to find next correct expression.
- Small balls are neither dangerous nor count as correct ones.
- As the games goes, the expressions become a bit more complicated and their number increases.
- To show / hide help (while the game is over) use ESC
- To start / restart the game hit SPACE
Feedback from the judges
Spartez Team: On the first attempt I didn't understand the game and I thought the number on the top right was the number I should look for.
After some games I realised the expression was in the balls and I should fight to get to it.
When I finally understand the game, it was a simple mechanic. While interesting connection, it looks needlessly complicated to make into the correct ball.
- Keep the maths expressions and go for something like agar.io :)
- Work on the stress and difficulty, looking for the correct answer at the same time trying to avoid collision is very stressful